Get the skills you need to succeed in a challenging and rewarding career. Ontario G licence holders wanting to obtain AZ licence will have to successfully complete the mandatory entry-level training course (MELT) before attempting their Class A Road Test
AZ Tractor – Trailer (MELT)
· 116 hours of training over 5 weeks.
· 37 Hours: In–Class Training
· 17 Hours: In-yard training including Inspection, coupling & uncoupling
· 12 Hours Air Brake Course
· 50 Hours: One-on-One, on-road, and off-road driving
Master the Basic Skills:
Techniques including: – driving in traffic, backing and parking, defensive driving, speed control, braking, steering control and reverse parking.
Learn advanced skills: left right turns and lane change in heavy traffic & Driving in bad weather. Qualified and experienced instructors.
- At least 18 years of age and pass the Wonderlic SLE (passing score of 12)
- Class G license
- MTO Class A Written (includes MTO Medical and MTO Signs & Road Rules test)